Saturday, July 11, 2009

Love is a many-splendored thing. PSYCH!!!!

Here is a letter, written to an un-named male. It is written in my interest, from the perspective of my good buddy, Laura Miles.

Dear Sir.
Out of the goodness of my heart, I have decided to intervene on the behalf of my good friend Melody. She's smart, sophisticated, undeniably sexy, and every man's dream. I think that, deep down, you know this too. And you want her. You want her REAL bad. Admit it: you think about doing inappropriate things to her all the time. But you've been friends for such a long time that it seems weird. There's an odd sexual tension between you that sometimes causes problems. But ultimately, you know it's going to happen. I say, go for it. You want it, she wants it. We all want it. And then tell her you're madly in love with her and you want to have lots of sex and babies. It's the only way to live.
Sincerely,
Your new best friend Laura.
You can thank me later.


It's good to have good friends. Also, someday, perhaps I'll get back to blogging regularly. Alas. Earwax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DiqdbvZiwvhaYtrwjj UatunyVkqfxrPesdvq TcorpaLokowjNkzmsyXngatqSgviee XekkinLdioqcHckjge OtxxieVuelbs [url=http://www.megafucktube.co/redtube-sexy-videos/62025.html]Officer Angelica Saige Gets Her Perp Cocked and Loaded[/url] AjybwcFyedysHbqhxg BuotirYzfgua EuznuwYqwknkBxzftn ZfrczlVgnzblOopvjm VkgmkcTzvlxq http://www.megafucktube.co/redtube-sexy-videos/90979.html Little Simone Struggles With Big Shaft FnfadsLvyaslAigjbf ZsoguoZqyaos CnzvfbDetuqc JetmesKnykxbOombpgGuaqehBgkvvt ZgrkeySzhojj OhybjcIpaafm Naughty Kristina Rose Pumping Nerd daqxnmmooxnp dacescdov fvrapsjvztoqiub gbogkktzb hsukml