Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hard-time Killing Floor Blues

April 25
Dove sono le partenze?
Where are departures?

April 26
I servizi sciacquone non funziona!
The toilet won't flush!

April 27
Ho in un hostello.
I'm staying at a hostel.

April 28
A che ora e il volo per Napoli?
What time does the flight to Naples leave?

April 29
I miei amici mi chiamano Rubberface Ali.
My friends call me Rubberface Ali.

April 30
Ho solo il bagaglio a mano.
I only have carry-on luggage.

May 1
Ho perso il mio passaporto.
I lost my passport.

May 2
Ho sentito tanto parlare di te.
I've heard so much about you.

May 3
Quanti anni hai?
How old are you?

May 4
Ti spiacerebbe tenermi il posto?
Would you mind saving my seat?

May 5
Parli benissimo l'inglese!
Your English is great!

May 6
Viaggio in aereo
I'm traveling by airplane.

May 7
Mia sorella si ferma qui sei giorni.
My sister is in town for six days.

May 8
E fatto a mano?
Is it handmade?

May 9
Non mi sta bene.
It doesn't look good on me.

May 10
A che ora e la colazione?
What time is breakfast?

No comments: