Monday, April 20, 2009

Dag, yo! It's been FOREVER!!!

April 1
Ti piace fare yoga?
Do you like to do yoga?

April 2
Grazie per la bella serata.
Thanks for a lovely evening.

April 3
C'e un centro commerciale da queste parti?
Is there a mall around here?

April 4
Vendete gli ombrelli?
Do you sell umbrella?

April 5
Vorrei un regalo per i miei genitori.
I need a gift for my parents.

April 6
Devo ancora cinque minuti.
I need five more minutes.

April 7
Giochi a carti?
Do you play cards?

April 8
C'e qualcosa in saldo?
Is anything on sale?

April 9
Ho ventitre anni.
I'm twenty-three years old.

April 10
Sto squattrinato.
I'm broke.

April 11
C'e il bagnino?
Is there a lifeguard?

April 12
Lo apprezzo molto.
I really appreciate it.

April 13
Sono sul volo 815 de Sydney per LA.
I'm on flight 815 from Sydney to LA.
(Okay, so I changed that one a little...)

April 14
Ho intenzione di fermarmi finche non trove quel che sto cercando.
I plan to stay until I find what I am looking for.

April 15
Posso avere in altro tovagliolo, per favore?
Can I have a new napkin, please?

April 16
Potrai mai perdonarmi?
Can you ever forgive me?

April 17
Dov'e la stazione degli autobus?
Where is the bus station?

April 18
Qual e la tua email?
What is your email?

April 19
Qual e la parte piu carina della citta?
What's the nicest part of the city?

April 20
Vorrei un posto nello scompartimento non fumatori.
I'd like a ticket for the non-smoking section.




I won't let the happen again. This took entirely too long. Also, I'll try to post a video before long. Sorry, y'all.

No comments: